Image via WikipediaI wanted to set aside some issues on some topics that have really interested me for awhile now. Inventions. Most of us know whether or not it is what most say is impossible or the fact that it just may be possible for Free Energy to work is what most people would love to have.
We all know that paying the Electric and Gas bills can just be outrages at times. The more I have looked up on this subject I tend to find that many inventions have been created that would help out humanity once and for all. Not just for the Rich but just as much for the poor.
Some people know of the inventions of Tesla. Free Energy for all of man kind. But, What's is behind all the facts is there just seems to be way to many people just wanting to control man kind more than anything else. Most of us today use the technology of Nikola Tesla.
The life story and work of Nikola Tesla. He invented AC electricity, Neon Lights, Radio transmission, The Electric motor, Wireless electricity transfer, Remote control, Hydraulics, Lasers, Space weapons, Robotics, and many, many more things.
Some Electromechanical devices and principles developed by Tesla:
* various devices that use rotating magnetic fields (1882)
* induction motor and high frequency alternator
* means for increasing the intensity of electrical oscillations
* alternating current long-distance electrical transmission system (1888)
* Tesla coil
* bladeless turbine
* bifilar coil
* systems for wireless communication (prior art for the invention of radio) and radio frequency oscillators
* robotics and the "AND" logic gate
* X-rays Tubes using the bremsstrahlung process
* devices for ionized gases
* devices for high field emission
* devices for charged particle beams
* methods for providing extremely low level of resistance to the passage of electrical current
* voltage multiplication circuitry
* devices for high voltage discharges
* devices for lightning protection
* Magnifying Transmitter
* VTOL aircraft
* Dynamic theory of gravity
* concepts for electric vehicles
As this blog continues, there will much more on not just Tesla's Inventions but many more that people have worked on ever since. Join, Follow and leave comments of what you think or find as well.